Enhanced Rhodiola Complex – 90 Veg Caps
A high-potency synergistic blend of the best studied adaptogens. The Siberian ginseng extract is equivalent to 4000mg dry root. The Ashwagandha root extract is standardised to 8% withanolides. The Licorice root extract is standardised to 20% glycyrrhizinic acid. The Schisandra extract is equivalent to 1000mg berry powder. The Rhodiola rosea extract is equivalent to 250mg dry root.
27 in stock
Several clinical studies have shown that adaptogens can improve a wide range of stress-related symptoms including chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, poor concentration, and physical and emotional burnout as well as enhance performance under stress.
- As a food supplement, take one to two capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not suitable for children aged 16 years and younger.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- None known.
- Persons who experience hypertension, coronary spasm and fluctuations in arterial pressure should only use under supervision
- Caution should be expressed in those with bipolar disorder.
- Not to be used alongside 5-HTP or Tryptophan.
- Do not take alongside antihypertensives, warfarin, beta blockers or anti-arrythmia agents.
- Avoid long-term use of licorice with diuretic medication unless under professional supervision.
|Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract||160mg|
|equivalent to 4000mg dry root|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract||125mg|
|standardised to 8% withanolides|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract||100mg|
|standardised to 20% glycyrrhizinic acid|
|Schisandra chinensis extract||100mg|
DISCLAIMER: Product information correct at the time of publication. Viridian regularly updates product formulations in order to improve product efficacy, which can result in 2 or more concurrent formulation variations in our current stock.